Question
Posted by: Alison | 2004/01/21

Eating nuts on weighless.

I am on wieghless and have done reasonably well so far. My problem is that I am vergetarian. I also feel the need for more protein. I can have 1.5 medium and 2.5 low proteins poer day. Is there any way that I can substitute nuts on this programme. I know that they are high in kjs but even if I could just have a few?? I am close to goal weight. Have lost 15kg and have 2.8 to go.

Dear Alison
You are a bright ***star*** for losing 15 kg - next time you are in a supermarket, have a look at 15 tubs of margarine and know that is how much you have lost! I think you should discuss this with your Weighless counsellor (I don't work for Weighless), because it would be a shame to spoil your excellent progress. You may find that they rather permit the use of other vegetable proteins such as legumes or Toppers, etc, with a lower fat content.
Keep up the wonderful work