Question
Posted by: tubby | 2004/01/26

Eating late

Hi...I am now working a few extra shifts at work...so some days I work from 8-21h00...breakfast and lunch aren't problems, but what should i do about supper? Is it allright to get home after 9, cook something to eat, then go to bed directly afterwards (then I wake up at 5h45 to go to gym) I am desperately trying to lose weight and don't want late hours to jeopardise my eating plan. Thank you!

Dear Reader
As long as the meal you eat just before retiring is not too heavy, you should not jeopardise your weight loss programme (small portion of lean meat or fish, pasta, some vegs or salads and a fruit). You can also consider making a supper to take along and eat it during the late shift, then you won't have to face this problem.