Question
Posted by: Sunflower | 2003/12/17

Eating every 2 - 3 hours.

I try and eat every 2 - 3 hours else my hands start to shake and I feel on edge. How many calories should each meal contain more or less for a woman of my age (28).

Dear Sunflower
I hope you have had a glucose tolerance test done to determine if you suffer from hypoglycaemia? If not, then do have the test as you may need some additional dietetic counselling to control this condition. Seeing that women of your age can ingest about 2 200 kcal a day and you would be eating about 6 meals a day, each of these 6 meals could contain about 350-370 kcal.