Question
Posted by: Trinity | 2006/11/09

Eat too much

I wonder if you or anyone can assit me please!!!! I need something that will supress my appitite!! I dont get full, so all I do is eat and eat. I have noticed that I even eat more than most men. Is there anything I can take for this as I am rather small and will turn into a pudgy if I dont do something soon!!!

Dear Trinity
I think it would be a good idea to have a medical checkup to see if there is a physiological reason for this insatiable appetite of yours. In addition, try to determine if you eat so much because you are seeking comfort in food? If so, then you need to see a clinical psychologist about this condition of hyperphagia.
Let's get a diagnosis first and then change your diet.

3
Posted by: Carla | 2006/11/12

I drink at least 4 cups green tea every day and about 2 litres water or ice tea lite. I believe that helps, but not enough.

Thanx anyway

Reply to Carla
Posted by: Mike | 2006/11/11

Try drinking more water.
5 minutes before a meal drink a glass of milk and then drink water in between meals.
Maybe that will help ?????

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Carla | 2006/11/10

I've got the same problem. I eat more than six times a day - 90 % of the time it's healthy food, but my portion sizes are huge!!!

People comment on my appetite and the volume of food I gulp down in one session. I eat more than twice the amount my husband does.

And it's really not cravings. I'm hungry all the time!

Also don't know what to do to change it.

Reply to Carla