Question
Posted by: CBC | 2003/12/04

EAS Supplements (from query below)

I've only had Myoplex with milk on occasions (for a treat & I use Myoplex Lite)

Actually, while on Body for Life, I was stricter than allowed. I only had protein shakes inbetween my meal (no carb as indicated) & for the first 6 weeks I was as strict as a German even on my free days!

Also, keep in mind that most Bodybuilders "prepare" for a competition & try to look awesome on that PARTICULAR DAY. i.e. you cannot look like Mr Huge & Ripped everyday.

That is all I'm saying about the BFL program - it IS GOOD & BENEFICIAL, but lets be realistic about results (Don't forget that genetics play a huge factor & vary from person to person)

Expert ImageBodybuilding

CBC,

Thanks for your feedback and comments. I'm not too sure what you made these comments for but I do agree with you with what you said. There are many methods that body builders use to "tweak" their physiques for the pictures and competitions etc.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: FUNI | 2003/12/17

HEY GUYS SEND ME SOME NEWS.

Reply to FUNI