Question
Posted by: bosch | 2004/10/19

eas phosphagen

I dont want to promote this company,but I want to recommend this product! i have been training for a year and half using protein shakes and that kind of stuff and the results was there but slow to see.Me and my training partner starteds using this product 10 days ago and the resullts have blown us away,it is truly amazing!The increases in strenght and energy levels are mindblowing,not talk about size gains and it was certainly not bad kilos gained.
So to anyone who is looking for power,endurance and size gains without using roids,I would recommend this product.Anyone else who used this and have feedback?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Bosch,

It works. Thank you!

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Fitgirl | 2004/10/24

Excellent Stuff!!!! I am a huge fan of all eas products, they are the highest quality and best tasting!!!

The brand new EAS Phosphagen Elite has also just hit the SA market and its the highest blend of Creatine on the market... look out for it and let us know how it is.

Reply to Fitgirl