Question
Posted by: Maria | 2006/07/18

Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Dear Doc,

I have done a HPT last weekend was negative and I have not seen my menses to date. Guess that I have to do another one this coming weekend. However, I have been experiencing frequent headaches for the last two weeks. It is persistent especially at night and my body is quite hot (raise in BBT). Or esle, I have no other symptoms except for bloatedness. Could these be early signs of pregnancy? Advice accordingly.

Dear MAria

Unfortunately the sypmtoms you describe are vague and not specific to pregnancy. It is not uncommon to experience similar symptoms pre-menstrually and therefore the best would be to await the outcome of the next pregnancy test.