Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2008/07/06

Early menopause

Firstly I have been having night sweats for the past 10 years or so, on and off, I'm 33 years old, never had kids, I've also got more facial hair, especially on my chin, I was on the injection most of my life but haven't been on any contraception for the past 2 years, I have been getting my period though, I'm just curious about the night sweats and facial hair on my chin, that isn't normal is it???? could it be menopause??

No, it is not likely to be menopause. I would suggest that you see a doctor for some tests including thyroid function and tests for PCOS.