Question
Posted by: MONKEY | 2007/03/26

early labour

hi i am 27 weeks with my 4th child the last 2 days i have had a few pains now and again down below and today i have had a really low back ache which comes and goes and seems to come around my sides. it also hurts a bit and is uncomfortable when i walk. i have had to pass urine qiuite a lot and i have had quite a lot of bowel movements today. it also feels like a pressure across the top of my stomache. could i be in early labour.

It could be. It could also be a bladder infection. I would suggest that you contact your doctor.

1
Posted by: S | 2007/03/27

HI, JUST TO BE ONTHE SAFE SIDE I WOULD GO AND SEE YOUR GYNAE, IT WILL PUT YOUR MIND AT REST.
TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK.

Reply to S