Question
Posted by: HopefullyMom | 2007/06/03

Earliest blood test?

My last menstruation started on 12 May (with 2 days of lite spotting before that).
I had ovlulation signs 0n day 13,14,15.
On day 19 I started to develop sore breasts and got nausous when I smell sertain things.

Can I be pregnant?

Monday (tomorrow) will be day 23.

When will be the earliest I can do a blood teast?

Dear Hopefully mom

The symptoms are too earlt fir pregnancy. They would usually occur from about day 26 of a cycle onwards, depending on the HCG (pregnancy hormone level) and on individuals sensitivity to this and progesterone levels.

1

You can do a blood test as early as the first day that you expect to be pregnant. However pregnancy symptoms normally dont start as early as 5 days after. One must remember that the egg only gets implanted after 10 days of egg being fertilized and then only does the body register that one is pregnant. But all the best. Go do a blood test to confirm if you are or are not pregnant at least this will put your mind at ease.