Posted by: dizzy | 2009/01/06


i have a problem, for the last couple of months i have been feeling very dizzy, but not like i want to faint, more of the world turning when i am walking, it feels like the floor is giving way under me, could it be my ear, i know someone with the same problem, and the doctor told her it was her ear, is there something i can use for my ear, if i go to the chemist?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Dizzy
You could try Stugeron but you should actually also get an evaluation by an ENT specialist as it could be nothing or a sign of inner ear disease like a tumour.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Gazzo | 2009/02/15

I am a South African living and working in a second tier city in China. Often if I pick my baby daughter up above my head, when I look up at her (tilt my head backwards) - I become very dizzy. I find that when I look downwards at the floor very quickly, I feel the same dizzy effects. Unfortunately medical help here is difficult as there are major language barriers and explaining symptoms is nigh impossible? Maybe you have heard of these symptoms before?
Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to Gazzo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.