Question
Posted by: help | 2004/11/12

ear

all of a sudden my ear feels blocked,,,its been happening for a while,,,but it goes into this blocked mode and then its feels rite sumtimes,,,and wen it feels blocked,,my voice goes all funny,,and my throat feels all itchy,,,,,wat is this ear block about,,pls help,,,coz it is beginning to irritate me,,,,

Help, it sounds like it might just be due to wax, but it might also be due to pressure building up inside the ear like in the case of middle ear infections. The best would be to see your doctor as I can’t do much from this side of the screen without being able to examine you. In the meantime you can try taking something like Demazin® NS to try and normalise the pressure in your middle ear. Good luck.