Question
Posted by: praxus | 2003/01/31

Dyspraxia : does anybody in South Africa know about the condition ?

Doc

There are Dyspraxia ass. all over the world ..... why dont we have one ?
Why dont we know about it ? No South African health website knows about it.
My granddaughter has the condition. She is 4 years old ,cannot speak,has hearing problems and walk with difficulty. Her condition is accurately described by overseas health authorities.

I want to make contact very urgently with anybody that knows anything about this condition !

Praxus, you’re welcome to ask me any specific questions on dyspraxia and I’ll do my best to answer them. I’ll try and find out for you if there is a dyspraxia association in SA. Good luck.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/07

Good day, I am doing a research study on Dyspraxia. If anyone can chat to me, please would you send me an email to info.modiforce@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/21

My son was formally diagnosed with dyspraxia. Any support group in Cape Town? pc.slabber@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/03/19

Hi, not sure if u've found anything..... My daughter is also dyspraxic - I've contacted DORE (SA is www.dore.co.za) they seem to have a good support system.... JHB, CT, DBN etc

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Trish | 2014/05/27

My daughter has dyspraxia and I am investigating starting a Dyspraxia Support Group in Joburg. I see your post was in 2013, so I hope you receive this message!