Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2008/05/21

dying inside

Terminate my pregnancy 2 years back bcoz of personal problems, every time I close my eyes all the bad memories comes back. I regret sometimes i think of killing myself, i cant even believe i killed my own child. And now a have a good job and a new boyfriend who want to start a family with me, must i tell him about my past?

Dear Lebo

You need to discuss this with a counsellor. Should you need help in finding one we could recommend someone to you, but you need to contact the BioART fertility centre e-mail.

2
Posted by: Nonnies | 2008/05/22

i agree with Shantel sometimes telling the truth will turn your entire life upside down, so is lying to your partner. I suggest you follow your heart.

Reply to Nonnies
Posted by: shantel | 2008/05/21

you must die with your secret lebo

Reply to shantel