Question
Posted by: DIANA | 2004/01/10

DYING FROM ACNE.

I am 26. Taken Diane for several years but it did not clear up my skin. I am now on Mirelle but my skin is still the same. It gets really bad when I get hot or when I gym. It makes me a horrible person to be around because as soon as I get hot I get irritated and moody because I know I'm going to have a bad break out in the morning. I have been told to stay away from antibiotics and after reading about the side effects I have decided to do just that. I don't want to harm my body or my liver with medications. I was told that I can take hormones with the Mirelle and it would clear my skin up. Please Please Please is there anybody that can help me. I have not been out for 1 week now because people keep staring at me. What hormones should I take and do I need to see my gyni to get them? Is there anything else I can do?

The best thing to take is Diane 35. If this does not help you, you should see a dermatologist.

5
Posted by: cjr | 2004/01/12

I have the same. also tried everything. But you won't believe it, My friend gave me a bar of sunlight soap. and she said I must wash my face twice a day. And that work. I am telling you.

Reply to cjr
Posted by: dee | 2004/01/12

Get to a skin specialist and get onto roaacutane, yet it has a few minor side effects and it is an antibiotic, but its only a certain amount of months like 6, then its no pimples for the rest of your life.
It was 100 percent worth my while to go on 1 corse and finish, never take another pill or worry about pimples ever again. it is a brilliant drug.

Reply to dee
Posted by: DIANA | 2004/01/12

Thanks guys.

Reply to DIANA
Posted by: anon | 2004/01/12

i went to see a dermatologist in the end when all failed. as a last resort, and after lots of blood tests u can ask to be put on(excuse the spelling-but docs will know wat i mean)"Roacutain". its an extreamly powerful acne drug, results start showing with in 2-3 weks.after a month or 2 my skin was nr perfect, after a few months it were completely clear. they do warn that acne can return years later mildly, and mine did, but as i say-mildly. im now on Dianette which works.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Skrop | 2004/01/10

I cant give you much advice except that Diane did not work for me either but I got very serious problems from using it (I guess I'm just that one in a million) so good move!

Reply to Skrop