Question
Posted by: Gugs | 2007/03/08

Duromines

how do duromines pills work?

Dear Gugs
Duromine pills are appetite suppressants, which contain a chemical substance called phentermine. Duromine is a schedule 5 medication, which means that it can only be prescribed by a medical dr. It is described as 'a short-term adjunct to mass reduction in conjunction with a reduced kJ intake (i.e. a diet)' in my copy of MIMS. Like all medications it can cause side-effects and should ideally not be used for longer than 3 months. Discuss the use of the medication with your dr or see a dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) to help you lose weight without having to take diet pills.

1
Posted by: Been there | 2007/03/08

You drink it then you wont get hungry, so you dont eat and you must still follow a healthy eating plan - I did it. Lost 15kg and picked up 25kg :)

go on try it and join me in my lifelong struggle with weight-loss

Reply to Been there