Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2006/07/24

Duromine & Pregnancy

I suffer frm PCOS & I took duromine in the past month to loose some weight. I found out last week that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. What effects could thi shave on the baby???

Luckily drugs dfo not get through to the fetus till after implantation so there would only have been a very short exposure to the drug, but you must stop immediately.

1
Posted by: Jade | 2006/07/24

My sister also took Duromites when she was gaining weight from conceiving her baby, soon she recovered she was preggies she stopped. She gave birth to a healthy baby I gues If u stop soon enough it shouldnt harm the baby.

All the best, have yoself checked jus to be sure.

Reply to Jade