Question
Posted by: lala | 2010/11/24

DUROMINE AND FALLING PREGNANT

Hi Dr

Iam currently trying for second born and i''ve started taking folic acid tablets and im on duromine as well. I just want to know if its ok for me to continue taking duromines.

No, I would suggest that you stop.

5
Posted by: lala | 2010/11/30

thanx guys, and Doc I will stop them with immediate effect

Reply to lala
Posted by: peta | 2010/11/26

Jasmina, your comment was a bit uncalled for

Reply to peta

No, I would suggest that you stop.

Posted by: Jasmina | 2010/11/25

but why would you take duromine and try for baby, those two wont mix, duromine clearly states appetite depressant, so are you planning for a child to starve it?

if you are overweight, there are many things like gym or excersize, how do you feel putting pills in your mouth while knowing you might feeding the little one?

its common sense. very risky.

Reply to Jasmina
Posted by: sam | 2010/11/25

NO it''s def not okay. You must either stop the duromine or trying for a second.

Reply to sam