Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2005/07/18

DUROMINE 30 MG

My friend told me of this diet pill. She used this pill for 2 months and lost 8 kilos. I'd like your comments on this diet pill.
Thanx

Dear Lulu
According to my copy of MIMS, Duromine is a short-term aid to weight reduction which has to be used in conjunction with a low energy diet. The following side-effects are listed: high blood pressure, nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence and changes in sex drive, blurred vision.

1
Posted by: ANTI-DUROMINE | 2005/07/18

It only works when you combine it with a very low cal diet, and lots of exercise!!! This pill didn't do it for me!!!

Reply to ANTI-DUROMINE