Posted by: worried | 2008/06/23

some people say that you can become infertile from taking duromine is this true?

Dear Worried
I must say that I have not yet heard that Duromine can cause infertility. Impotence and reduced libido are, however, listed as side-effects in my copy of MIMS, so it could affect sexual performance. Discuss this worry with your prescribing dr or pharmacist just to make sure.

Posted by: MeMe | 2008/06/26

Heelllll NO! Whoever told you that is not being honest. I took duromines when I was still at Varsity, fell pregnant. I started them again after my pregnancy.I fell pregnant again 2 years later... I would be the perfect example!!

Reply to MeMe