Question
Posted by: sherry | 2008/06/23

duromine

can duromine flush the pill(traiphasil) out your system

Dear Sherry
No medication will 'flush" the contraceptive pill out of your system, but certain slimming pills that contain epinephrine, are known to interfere with the absorption of contraceptive pills. I checked in my copy of MIMS for Duromine and this does not list interference with the absorption of contraceptive pills as an interaction. However, I think you should discuss this with your pharmacist, just to make quite sure that you are not at risk. Also keep in mind that laxatives and conditions like diarrhoea can lower the absorption of the contraceptive pill and make it less effective.

1
Posted by: sherry | 2008/06/23

some people say that this diet can cause you to have problems one day when you would like to start a family or difficulties with falling pregnant? is this true

Reply to sherry