Question
Posted by: Coles | 2007/03/27

Duromine

My dr has prescribed this together with glucophage. It makes me feel weak and nausea. I am also trying to have a baby and i have PCOS. Must i carry on, i feel so miserable and dnt have energy.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Duromine is not recommended during pregnancy and you should stop it prior to trying to fall pregnant. Contact your doc regading the glucophage - it is probably the reason your feelin miserable

1
Posted by: Just me | 2007/03/28

My doctor also put me on Glucophage and I felt like dying, I was nauseas, had no energy, could not sleep, was constantly thirsty and very constipated. I told him about all this and he said I must stop taking the Glucophage for a week and see if I feel beter and then start taking it again, half of what i was to take and after a week go back to the full dose he prescribed. While not taking it I felt myself again untill I started taking them again. He has now put me on Glicazide and I have no more of those problems.

Reply to Just me