Question
Posted by: sandra | 2004/11/22

Duromine

My doctor prescribed Duromine for me, only for one month to help with my weight loss. Today is my first day and I feel a bit light headed and different, nothing major. I just want to know will this feeling continue or will I begin to feel better after a few days. Will I gain all the weight if I go on eating my healthy slimming diet after i stop with the duromine? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you, I will only use it for a month, and not in long run and my doc is also monitoring my weight loss.

Dear Sandra
All medications can have side-effects, some of which wear off in time, so you need to see if you still feel dizzy after another week. In such a case, you need to discuss this with your prescribing dr. You should not regain weight if you continue with an energy-reduced, balanced slimming diet even when you stop taking the medication.
So keep a check on these side-effects and get back to the dr if you still feel dizzy after another week.