Question
Posted by: jrm137 | 2004/01/08

During periad times.

I want to know if my girlfriend uses the pill and we made love during the periad time can she fall pregnat. That happend with me and my girlfriend. It came like a storm that we started making love. It started with kissing and from there one thing happend. Please tel me can se fall pregnat if se uses the pill and when se was on the periad time.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jrm137

No worries. Next time just be safe and rather go for the condom option to minimilize your stress levels.

T

3
Posted by: Louise | 2004/01/09

What I can't understand is if you don't want her to fall pregnant why you don't also use condoms. Remember that like vanilla said, the pil is 90% save so the chance is still there and then you also don't know if she takes is regulary. The best is to still use a condom, that will protect you also from STD's, cos at your age this can't be the last girl you sleep with. This time you might be lucky but one day your luck can also run out. Be careful.

Rather safe than sorry.

Good Luck

Reply to Louise
Posted by: vanilla | 2004/01/08

The pill (if taken regularly) is 90% effective, so the chances of your girlfriend falling pregnant are highly unlikely, unless she forgot to take it. If a woman's on the pill, she can have sex anytime.

Reply to vanilla
Posted by: sheesh | 2004/01/08

If your girlfriend is on the pill, then any time of the month should be safe. If she is not on the pill, then she could fall pregnant during her period, but it's not very likely.
By your spelling you seem to be no older than 13, I hope this is not the case.

Reply to sheesh