Question
Posted by: ABC | 2006/10/26

During intercourse...

Hi I wonder if anyone has experienced this. During intercourse last night it felt like my right vaginal lip was folded and going into my vagina. I had a slight burning sensation on that side. My BF said that his penis was burning on the side that was touching my right side. And that it felt like it wasn't going in properly. What could be the cause of this? Today nothing is sore and it doesn't burn when I urinate. Sorry if this is a bit lewd but I'm not sure how else to phrase my question.

Possibly your labia curled inwards and this causes a bit of discomfort. If it is better, there is probably nothing to worry about.

1
Posted by: doodlebug | 2006/10/26

its probable chaffing dumbass

Reply to doodlebug