Question
Posted by: thata | 2003/02/25

DURAMINE (NOT SURE ABOUT SPELLING)

I want to lose weight and i've done everything in the book including going to the dietician. So please don't tell me about any of those things cos I've been there, done that! Just tell me about Duramine tablets, where & how can i get them. It is my last hope now.

Dear Thata
I think you need to discuss the use of slimming pills and appetite suppressants with your dr. Duromine has a number of negative side-effects which you need to take into account and it is also not cheap. The best product available is Xenical which prevents you from absorbing fat from the diet and has few side-effects. Because this is an expensive product it will help if you have a medical aid and if your dr motivates for you to receive it on the Chronic Medication plan of your medical aid. You also need to increase your activity level to achieve weight loss, so get active ASAP.

2
Posted by: Sands | 2003/02/27

Dear Thata,

I suggest that you go to the following site 'xtramsn.co.nz/health/' or go to Google and do a search for "Duramine" before you consider taking it - especially as you say it's your last hope. It is a very strong drug likened to 'speed' which effects the brain even after you stop using it!!! Please think again and do more research the Internet is such a huge source of information use it. God Bless

Reply to Sands
Posted by: Star | 2003/02/25

dear thata,
Duramine are prescribed by a doctor and a quite expensive, and u will lose weight while u're on them but once u'r off then u will gain weight like crazy. From my personal experience they are not worth it but hey u can try them for yourself and good luck!

Reply to Star