Question
Posted by: Dumped | 2004/12/20

Dumped

I have just been dumped by a very nice guy. We have been together for a month but last week he told me he is going back to his ex. We had so much fun together and he told me there is so much more things he want to do with me and he enjoys my company. And if things did not work before for them why should it know. They have been together for 3 years on and of and but she has alot of mental problems he has told her she is not the girl he wants to marry one day but why does he go back to her then. I am so depressed over this my ex fiance also dropped me for his ex girlfriend. I just want to crawl up and die.

very upsetting and disappointing. Re-read Dizzy Des's thoughtul and helpful response.

2
Posted by: Dumped | 2004/12/21

Dizzy Des

Thank you very much for the advise I do feel better know I am still heart broken but I guess with time my pain will heal.

Reply to Dumped
Posted by: Dizzy Des | 2004/12/20

I know that it is probably the last thing that you want to hear right now, but everything happens for a reason, and this is just one of those things.

What is important to focus on is that for that 1 month your boyfriend did care very deeply about you and that makes you a very special and loveable person. That means that you are capable of having a great relationship with someone one day....someone who will be RIGHT for you.

It simply isn't your time. I can honestly tell you though that it will most likely not workout between your ex and his ex. Once people in the relationship decide to get out the damage done is almost certainly irrepairable. What you need to be careful of, is that if this does happen, you should NOT take him back!!! By leaving you for her he has obviously proven that he doesn't really know what he wants. Give him a chance to figure things out for himself.

My suggestion is to spend a bit of time on your own for a bit being single and getting over the pain you are feeling now. But remember that EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON. I promise you that. You are simply destined for a greater and better man out there somewhere.

Although I know that very little anyone says right now can truly comfort you, I hope it at least helps to know that we're all here to listen.

Dizzy Des

Reply to Dizzy Des