Question
Posted by: baby due | 2006/04/04

due date confusion

When I go on the internet the sites say that if my LM cycle started 6th of March 2006,then my due date is 11th December. How accurate is this and how old is my baby if I ovulated on the 18th March.Pregnancy test was very positive on 3rd April.

You are only about four weeks pregnant going by your last period. Get a scan done in the next couple of weeks to confirm dates

2
Posted by: d | 2006/04/04

Due date is calculated 280 days from the first day of your last period - good luck!

Reply to d
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/04

You'll be five weeks on the eighth. Due date: 9 December if you actually conceived on the eighteenth of March. Internet calculation is about right.

Reply to SHM