Question
Posted by: Not too sure | 2003/12/17

Due date

Is there any other way except for a sonar to find out exactely how far pregnant I am.
I went for a blood test and they said it was about 6 to 8 weeks (that was on 27 Nov) and my first appointment with my gynae is only on the 20th of January 2004. We are very curious to find out exactely how far I am.

As Nix says, you can work out how far you are from your last period.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2003/12/17

You can work it out if you know the first day of your last period. There are lots of websites that have due date calculators - do a search on google if you want to know before you see the gynae!

Reply to Nix