Question
Posted by: pk | 2007/03/15

duco durobolin how safe?

hi there doc,im 23 years of age and would like to know how safe it is to use Deca Durobolin (anabolic steroid).i work with my dad who is a pharmacist and he sais it will help build muscle quicker.

i see the recommende dosage is 1x every 3 weeks and that is how i will use it.

is it ok for me to use it ?

thanks

Dear PK
No I won't recommend it.
see http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Steroids.html

1
Posted by: Jockstrap | 2007/03/16

PK bro catch a wake up. I have used Deca before. It obviously does build muscle but it has some pretty nasty side effects. You need to be really clued up about steroids and the mechanisms affected in your body before you consider using.

The worst side effect would have to be 'deca-dick'. Most people who use deca lose their sex drive completely. It shuts down production of your natural testosterone. This causes a loss of libido and causes your testicles to shrink. NO JOKES! Besides that their is a risk of gynemacostia (growth of breast tissue) among other side effects. If you know what to take most sides can be prevented but you need to know what you are doing.

One injection every 3 weeks is the recommeded therapeutic dose but bodybuilders use far more. We're talking 300/400mg every week. This gets dangerous if you dont know what you are doing. Ancilleries need to be taken with deca and its usually stacked with testosterone to avoid some side effects.

Steroids is no game and should not be considered unless you are a competing bodybuilder or insane like me:)

Reply to Jockstrap