Question
Posted by: Mary | 2004/11/15

Dry Vagina

My vagina is dry and that makes penetration difficult. I do not have the urge to have sex anymore. I used be very easily aroused. I am 49 and am going through menopause. Iwould very much like to be me again. Please help.

As we get older we have reduced blood flow to our genitals and one of the things about menopause is vaginal dryness. I hate to tell you this, but you are not going to be you again. You are going to have to help nature along, with waterbased lubrication eg, Astroglide or KY Jelly

3
Posted by: Jiffy | 2004/11/15

blame your hormones - too little estrogen (not sure about the spelling) which is quite normal during menopause.

try a lubricant (there are a few really good ones availbable at all pharmacies, the most common and cheapest probably ky-jelly).

hopefully things will return to normal once your menopause is over. good luck!

Reply to Jiffy
Posted by: lolla | 2004/11/15

buy lubricant

Reply to lolla
Posted by: G | 2004/11/15

Maybe the foreplay isnt good enough?

Reply to G