Posted by: Dotty | 2008/08/19

Dry Skin

I am a 43 year old women and have a problem with dry skin especially now in winter can you help please

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Dotty, thank you foir the question and my apologies for the delay in my response.

There are a number of causes for dry looking skin and your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and advise you on an appropriate treatment/moisturizing program. Generally speaking alphahydroxy acids, especially glycolic acid has shown to help increase the moisturizing effect of the skin. Furthermore, by adding polyhydroxy acids into your night skin care regime, further moisturizing enhancement of the skin should be experienced. Both these ingredients can be found in NeoStrata’s product range.