Posted by: lady | 2005/07/19

dry skin

hi, my boyfriend and i have been experiencing dry genital skin, my vagina has lubrication but the skin between my vagina and my rectum is very dry, so dry that it has "torn". is there a cream that i could use moisten the skin? please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Bio-oil may help. If you are over 40 years, oestrogen cream might be the solution.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/20

thank you gynaedoc and kiki, you are a great help!!! cheers
good luck with the baby, hope it all goes well

Reply to lady
Posted by: Kiki | 2005/07/20

hey Lady

i believe the area between your vagina and your anus is called the perinium. as i am preggies i use bio oil to keep it well moisturised. maybe give it a try.

hope this helps

Reply to Kiki
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/20

if you had finished school, you would know that ky jelly is a lubricant not a cream!! get some qualifications before you answer something you know nothing about!!

Reply to lady
Posted by: Toto | 2005/07/19

you got dry skin? try some KY Jelly

Reply to Toto

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.