Question
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/19

dry skin

hi, my boyfriend and i have been experiencing dry genital skin, my vagina has lubrication but the skin between my vagina and my rectum is very dry, so dry that it has "torn". is there a cream that i could use moisten the skin? please help

Bio-oil may help. If you are over 40 years, oestrogen cream might be the solution.

4
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/20

thank you gynaedoc and kiki, you are a great help!!! cheers
good luck with the baby, hope it all goes well

Reply to lady
Posted by: Kiki | 2005/07/20

hey Lady

i believe the area between your vagina and your anus is called the perinium. as i am preggies i use bio oil to keep it well moisturised. maybe give it a try.

hope this helps

Reply to Kiki
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/20

if you had finished school, you would know that ky jelly is a lubricant not a cream!! get some qualifications before you answer something you know nothing about!!

Reply to lady
Posted by: Toto | 2005/07/19

you got dry skin? try some KY Jelly

Reply to Toto