Question
Posted by: Honey | 2005/07/14

Dry scars above my heels

When I was little, my mom used to buy me big shoes, they have left scars just above my heels on both feet.These scars are always dry and sometimes get itchy and peel off.I look like I was once operated and can't wear short skirts.What can i do to get rid of these scars.Please help me.

Expert ImageArchive

If you have scars then there must have been wounds, It sounds like you have develope something calle a haglunds deformity or a pump bump,
go to a podiatrist for advice call the South African podiatry ass 0861 100 249,
If they are indeed scars the some plastic surgery to remove the sacrring may be in order
speak to the podiatrist you go to