Question
Posted by: LESLEY | 2008/06/12

DRY SCALP

The last time I had my hair cut the hairdresser tells me
I have dry scalp and not dandruff - and using " anti dandruff" shampoo wont stop the light snow comming off my scalp

at the same time she couldnt offer me any rememedies tho
- anyone know how to get rid of dryscalp?

Hi Lesley
"dandruff" or flaking can be due to seborrhoeic eczema. Try "head and shoulders" first, if still symptoms, alternate with Niz shampoo.

3
Posted by: ANON | 2008/06/13

You will mostly find them in the INDIAN SHOPS ( try one of the spice shops in your area they normally all keep them.
Ask them for AMLA HAIR OIL OR HENNA oil u can see which one your prefer. Beleive me this is good stuff for your
hair.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: LESLEY | 2008/06/13

Thanks anon - that makes sense thanks as I use my hair dryer every night ! - do you know where I can buy this hair oil?

Reply to LESLEY
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/12

Oil you hair with hair oil (the indian ones are good) once a week , u will see a big diffrence. HENNA hair oil is very good. But you have to try and keep the oil on for a whole day. And we ladies dont realise it , but the blowdryer is our biggest enemy too.GOOD LUCK

Reply to anon