Question
Posted by: Tona | 2006/07/20

Dry dirty neck

Hi can you help i have a dirty neck i am trying to scrub it hard everytime i am on a bath but that does not help, and i am growing up with this problem i dont know what can help me, my skin is light in complexion but my neck is so so dark its embarassing
please help!!

Expert ImageArchive

The commonest cause of a "dirty" neck is atopy referring to persons with eczema/hay fever/asthma. Acanthosis nigricans, associated with obesity, may also cause such an appearance.

1
Posted by: C | 2006/07/20

Mix plain yoghurt with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply this to your neck and leave it on for half an hour. This should naturally bleach the skin back to it's original colour.

Reply to C