Question
Posted by: christine | 2007/03/01

DRY CRACKED AND SORE ALL UNDER FEET

MY FEET ARE EXTREMLY DRY AND CRACKED ALL OVER AND ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS THERE IS NO SMELL OR ANYTHING THEY JUST GET SO DRY AND CRACKS GET SO DEEP IT HURTS WHEN I WALK PLEASE HELP

Expert ImageArchive

Believe it or not it can be a chronic fungal infection or very dry skin in both cases I advise you to see a dermatologist

3
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/04

I find that with age I also have very dry and cracked skin on my feet. A friend of mine reckons you shouldn't go barefoot especially on bricks as she feels the skin gets torn and drys out. I found a neat foot file - Dr Scholls - at the chemist as well as Eulactol cream which certainly helps but it only works for as long as I can be bothered to do the work on my feet.

I also find have a pedicure helps as all the dry skin is then taken off and your feet are well creamed - if that is a luxury you can afford go for it.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: n | 2007/03/02

bio-oil

Reply to n
Posted by: Dr Meddle | 2007/03/01

I had the same problem. Someone suggested Ingrams Camphor Cream - marvellous stuff, it solved the problem within a week.

Reply to Dr Meddle