Question
Posted by: Libra | 2005/12/08

Dry after leaving the pill.

Since I've left the pill I've been pretty dry, which is something I never had a problem with before. I've been checking my cervical mucus to try to determine when I ovulate, but can honestly say I haven't noticed a real change for 2 months now (been off the pill since April) my cervical mucus is thick, white and cottage cheese like - no smell and no itchyness, so I don't think I have an infection. Is there anything I can use/avoid to make this better naturally? We are ttc and I don't want to use lubricants.

Thank you.

Other than lubricants, there isn't anything you can use to produce more lubrication. Lots of foreplay, of course, helps. It may be that you are not ovulating, as you don't describe the usual ovulation symptoms. Perhaps you should have this checked.