Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/05/23

Drunk driving charge

This is a wonderful country we live in.

My cousin in Durban had to go to court today for a charge. That day they took his blood and he was 3 times over the legal limit.....

So just before his case came up "some" officer came to him and said you will be fined R5000 - give me R3000 and I will lose the blood test results and you won't have a record.

So he did!

And the case was chucked out of court due to lack of evidence.

Eish..........

I hope he'll now report that corrupt and dirty cop to the higher police authorities. Did you hear in the news about the cop in Pretoria, who lent uniforms, guns, blue lights, etc, to some pals for them to set up their own road block ?

5
Posted by: Krantz | 2008/05/28

He paid too much. I normally just buy them KFC for a few days.

Reply to Krantz
Posted by: Shazz | 2008/05/23

People, I think Afto is reaching out. Instead of retaliating and fuelling the flames, why not be kill them with kindness.

Maybe they're reaching out. You know how kids sometimes do nasty things to get noticed and all of that???

Afto, open up friend, we are here to listen, sympathize and offer assistance and/or advice where we can.

Have a peaceful and loving weekend and God Bless.

Reply to Shazz
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/05/23

You obviously did not read the comment properly - it was hardly posted with pride - it was posted to show citizens what a corrupt society we live in and how corrupt some people are. You are really not a very pleasant person AFTO - I have read comments you made on previous posts and you really are a nasty piece of work - do you think you actually impress people with your nasty/snide remarks or are you just trying to prove a point? People like you should not be allowed to post comments on the forums.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: AFTO | 2008/05/23

And this shining example of a lack of morals is posted here with such pride because?

Reply to AFTO
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/23

thats not cool.

Reply to almost mad