Question
Posted by: sam.. heatherdwns@gmail.com | 2020/01/27

Medication to delay premature ejaculation

Good morning to you, i would love to know if you could prescribe to me a drug i can always use to delay ejaculation when having sex. i tend to cum in time when having sex with my wife and i need this to be changed asap. so please i need your assistant. ALso, my sex drive is just too low. i need help on that too. I need drugs i can easily get at a pharmacy without the prescription of a Doctor from a hospital. thanks my email is heatherdwns@gmail.com

- 2020/02/13

The best would be to go to your GP and then they can refer you to a urologist if necessary. There are medication and techniques that can help, but unfortunately, you will have to see a doctor to receive a prescription. Good luck.