Question
Posted by: stoner | 2007/12/20

drugs

is it dangerous to try drugs? or will i get hooked after one try
? feeling pressured by surrounding influences. should i try it?

The sort of street drugs you are presumably referring to --- NEVER do ANYONE any good, and can cause serious damage, and you never know until it is too late how vulnerable you are to such damage Don't allow yourself to be pressurized by anyone or any situation into trying them --- ignore such lousy advice from foolish people

2
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/20

I can't believe that you are even thinking of using drugs as there is so much being published about the dangers - in what way are you different from thousands of people who cannot kick the habit, die, lose their jobs, families, homes? Are you really prepared to pay the price of losing everything and everyone you hold dear? Do you really want to risk everything you have just to keep in with other people and their lifestyles? When you have lost everything those other people won't be there for you anymore and you have no idea how lonely life will be. Sounds dramatic but I've seen a friend do all the above just because they thought it was easy to try and then stop. Get help! Take care.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: ann | 2007/12/20

You should never feel pressurised to do drugs, its a personal choice. I however would advise against it... it messes with your brain chemicals etc it can cause anxiety, depression etc

Something you really dont want to go threw in your life

Reply to ann