Question
Posted by: TEENY | 2007/03/13

DRUGS

Hi Doc, My 18y old son has been smoking from +/- 16y. He is in matric this year. Because he has behavioral problems I had him tested for drugs at the GP. It was a urine test, which was clean. He gets demonic attacks (he says), which I think can be drug related. Is there any other test that can be done to clarify if he is using drugs or not?

Dear Teeny
You could ask your doctor to do a blood screening test for the most common drugs. The most sensitive test will be a hairsample test but you will have to find out from a lab near you if they can do this.

3
Posted by: Nope. | 2007/03/14

Look in the phone book, or the Yellow Pages. Or call yellow pages. That's what they're there for. We don't work for Telkom, thankfully.

Reply to Nope.
Posted by: darmenator | 2007/03/14

do you have infomation on any doctors in the wets rand

Reply to darmenator
Posted by: Trompops. | 2007/03/13

Blood tests arte more accurate and the 'stuff' stays detectable for longer in the blood. Problem is it takes only a few days for most drugs to ventilate itself through the system. Dagga can be detected up to two weeks in urine, dunno about blood though.

Reply to Trompops.