Question
Posted by: Cat | 2007/02/19

Drugs

I need to know whether the drug cocaine stays in your system for long and for how long it stays in your system. I used to be an addict but I havent used in 7 weeks and are trying my best. If it stays in your system for long can I detox as I do not want to go back to my bad habits. I struggled to long to stay clean. Please help

Dear Cat
It stays in your blood for about a month but this is more than just physical addiction - you probably used it because it made you feel better emotionally too.
See http://www.ca.org.za/
You can eat healthy and drink lots of water - but DO NOT put yourself under unnecessary stress.