Posted by: CANCER | 2008/10/10

Guys I did something that I think I' ll regret it for the rest of my life.

I thought dat my B/firend is having an affair then I wanted to drug him with traditional herbs. I wanted him to be mine and only mine, I wanted him to listen to me, so I went to a sangoma the sangoma gave me some herbs that i must use and call him his name when I' m using them. The next thing the sangoma said I must have sex with him so that he will put the muthi inside me, so I had sex with that sangoma.

Then since then my B/friend never called me and I tried to call him he told me he' s very busy I must stop calling him he will call me.

We' ve been together for 3 yrs and we use to enjoy sex I really don' t know what got into me can someone help

What a very sad and frieghtening story...I agree with what someone else said in their message - you might need to go for a sexual health check because if he had to 'put the muthi inside you' I assume this was without a condom, and therefore you are at a risk of an STI (including HIV!). Aside from the health issue, I am very limited in what I am able to say as it looks like there is a bit of a clash of belief systems here; clearly within your belief system there is the possibility of making people do things through witchcraft; this is something which I am not familiar with. I am concerned that your trust was abused by this sangoma and wonder whether you need to take this up with the Traditional Health Practitioners Council?

Regarding your relationship, it may well be that the fact that you were so worried about his faithfullness before going to the sangoma was a sign that things were not good in the relationship - and so it may be that your experience with the sangoma had nothing to do with his 'distance' from you...? I can only suggest that you try to discuss your feelings with your (ex)boyfriend; both before and after the sangoma, and see what he says? If not, it looks like you have to try to accept that the relationship has broken down.

Posted by: Hayi bo | 2008/10/10

On the other flip of the coin...I have heard that these things can really work. But then the guy becomes like a zombi, following you everywhere you go. And then you can' t undo it. Careful girl what you wish for.

Reply to Hayi bo
Posted by: wtf? | 2008/10/10

Oh my Gosh! I can' t believe there are people out there like yourself that would actually go to such disgusting lengths! This is RIDICULOUS! i' M IN TOTAL SHOCK!

I can think of a few reason' s he don' t want you:
1. You accused him of cheating
2. You' re insecure and don' t trust him
3. You' re POSSESIVE
3. You went to a bloody SANGOMA to try and DRUG him and make him yours!
5. You have double standards (you go crazy at the thought that he " might"  have cheated on you, but then you have sex with a sangoma and that' s alright!)
6. You' re manipulative
7. You clearly have issues
8. You' re CRAZY!
9. And the list goes on.........' re on the wrong forum! Go and seek help from the CyberShrink PLEASE!

Reply to wtf?
Posted by: Geez! | 2008/10/10

You' re INSANE!

Reply to Geez!
Posted by: L | 2008/10/10

Shame girl i understand what u going through. U should have thought about this before u do it now u lost the person u love for nothing. If u still using your muthi pls stop otherwise u will never see him again coz clearly it shows that your muthi didn' t work the way u want it.
I hope u will learn that true love does' nt need any muthi spices next time when u get a man. U just need to be yourself.

Reply to L
Posted by: Kems | 2008/10/10

Hahahaha, that is rediculous, I can' t believe you fell for that, maybe I must become a sangoma and tell everyone their problems will go away if they sleep with me, hahaha. Obvioulsy he does not want anythong to do with you, you cheated on him, if my girlfriend sleep with someone else for whatever reason I would dump them aswell, nevermind that, I would simply not date someone that would believe something like that hahaha, this really made my day.

Reply to Kems
Posted by: RP | 2008/10/10

That was a very stupid thing to do girl. You just might have lost your guy for good. No muthi, or anything can make your man stay with you if he do not want to. He needs to stay for you and you alone, and if that is not good enough then he have to go. You will find someone that loves you for you (without any muthi)

Reply to RP