Posted by: needy | 2009/03/10

drove him away

how do i handle my anger?? when i get angry at someone, especially the father of my baby,i feel lke exploding,any sall thing he does just makes me angry, i would send him sms' s lots of them,swear at him , i would call him constantly even when he rejects my cals. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I seem to have chased him away from me and our lovely daughter.And his family knows about this now iam afraid they dont want me anymore.He asked me not to cal him again but i cant survive without him I still love and need him. please advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Please post to CyberShrink.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nana | 2009/03/10

There is something he has done to you and you want to pay revenge, this is not how you resolve issues. Cnfront him and talk to him like a mature somebody. He might ended up with you should you change your behavior.

Good luck!

Reply to Nana
Posted by: Mageza | 2009/03/10

Listen very carefuly, there is no man in this world who would stand what you are doing. Your entire life you would be frustrated if you continue like this, i suggest you get a professional help. I am not judging you but i can tell you that you have a problem and you dont communicate it like an adult to him.
I would have done the same if i were in his shoes. Go and seek help before is too late.

Reply to Mageza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.