Question
Posted by: GL | 2004/11/23

Droom- oor suster

Hi, so van drome hier gepraat, ek hoop een van hulle kan my help met die volgende.....

In my droom,word my suster geskiet,in haar maag en daar is n gat dwarsdeur haar. En in die droom is ek bewus dat dit haar man is wat dit gedoen het.. My ouers en ek en my ander suster soek na al haar dokumetasie en testament, maar kry niks nie.

My ou van sowat 14jaar gelede is ook in die droom,,hy help my om iets van my suster te soek. Maar dan gaan ons na n daans toe en hy wil he ek moet by hom intrek,, ek wil nie,want ek is nie lief vir hom nie.

Ek weet dit is n deurmekaar droom,,maar hoop iemand kan my se wat dit beteking.

byvoorbaat dankie
GL

,,,,,

2
Posted by: XXX | 2004/11/24

Dit kan ook die volgende beteking....

Geskied word:
To see a shooting in your dream, indicates that you have a set goal and know what you are aiming for in life. Your plans are right on target!

To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.

Moose, is reg wat die suster beteking

Groete
XXX

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Moose | 2004/11/23

To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor and actually refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues.

Reply to Moose