Question
Posted by: Justine | 2007/05/30

Driving Me Nuts

My Husband is driving me nuts everyday he has something to complain or question me about , whether is about who left the fridge open or how many phones calls I have received , he is paranoid that I am lying or hiding something from him , he listens to what our divorced friends husbands have to say and then projects that on to our relationship , this is just tiring me out , and if I get angry he says I am being defensive he just does not get it that I am tired .Also he gets me in a bad mood and then comes to kiss me goodbye , sometimes I think he is trying to drive me crazy !
He wont go to councelling.

Is this a new development and change in how he behaves ? Or has he always been like this, but you have recently found it harder to tolerate ? Can you manoevre him into marriage counselling ?

1
Posted by: Justine | 2007/05/31

I think its both he has always been like this but it has gotten worse & I have gotten less tolerant . Other than this he is quite jovial and loving

Reply to Justine