Question
Posted by: Adora | 2008/01/28

Driving Licence

Please tell anyone where can i buy driving Licence , i'm fed up with the testing grounds i've been there almost three times but fail fail just a slight mistake of which i cannot keep doing on the road, please help i i know it's above the law but i my money is already going for the licence department with no good results, the Traffic drivers also makes mistakes but for us who wants licences it's a punishment.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP, ANYWHERE I CAN BUY ? around MPUMALANGA NELSPRUIT. give the name and contact, i'm not shy to mention the name of the town coz that's where i stay and they make it difficult for us.

You really think this is a good question to ask a psychiatrist ? Its no service to you or others on the roads if you get a license if you're not safe to drive. Don't expect any of us to help you find it easier to kill others. If you are experiencing excessive nervousness when driving or when taking the test, see a good local shrink to learn to relax and perform better
( seated stagger, too ).

4
Posted by: Adora | 2008/01/28

HEY HEY HEY SOMEONE IS RUINING MY NAME WHO ARE U ADORA 2 I JUST CREATED THIS NEW NAME PLEASE DON'T
WHO ARE YOU? I NOLY USE THE DIVORCE FORUM NOT THIS ONE PLEASE

Reply to Adora
Posted by: Adora | 2008/01/28

Hey hey someone is tyring to ruin my name here who are u Adora 2

Reply to Adora
Posted by: Kadija | 2008/01/28

are u Adora from the divorce group?

Reply to Kadija
Posted by: John | 2008/01/28

Wow. Its not often that I read something that cause me to stagger, but I did this time. And I was sitting down nogal so I was staggering in a seated position.

I don't recall where it was that I read that poor observance of rules of the road can be attributed to the devil-may-care attitude of taxi drivers (as they get away with and the rest of us lose respect for the law) but this is amazing: to publicly declare that one is willing to engage in a crime and ask for help from the general public to do so. I mean, really: this is the frozen limit.

Have we really sunk so far that it is okay to say that you are not able to drive properly but that you want to buy a licence so that you can be a ticking time bomb, waiting to kill some poor innocent person(s) on the road and that its okay to ask for help to do this?

How bad are we? This bad?

Reply to John