Question
Posted by: Nesquick Bunny | 2004/01/19

Drinking Nesquick

Good day,

I've just joined WeighLess and am currently in Zone 1. I was wondering whether 2 teaspoons of nesquick with a glass of my daily fatfree milk will cause me to not loose weight. I really love my daily nesquick and would love to have something sweet to look forward to after a long day of dieting.

Thank you very much

Dear Bunny
If you use the Nesquick as one of your starch portions then I would reckon that you can make use of this product. As I don't work for Weighless, it is always better to check such queries with your counsellor.

1
Posted by: mack | 2004/01/19

Can these foodstuff cause some allergies?

Reply to mack