Question
Posted by: Stevie | 2004/11/09

Drinking more and more

I've always been a social drinker but lately I drink almost every night. I drink a lot and by myself. I used to date an alcoholic and I'm scared I'm becoming one too. I've heard about a a kind of implant one can get. And when you touch alcohol you get very ill. I would like to try this out. What is it called? Where can I get it? And how much does it cost?
Thank you. Stevie

Stevie, it is called an Antebuse® implant and your GP will be able to help you with it and the price. If you’re interested in something I wrote on this subject, mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.